My tutor has suggested I make bullet points of ways to develop my strengths and address my weaknesses
- Analysis of my own and other artists’ work. Develop further by connecting other artists’ work to my own.
- Experimenting with line, composition, media. Continue to experiment and focus on what works and what doesn’t. Make more frequent sketches.
- Develop my sketchbook work using more notations, testing or marks, palette and tonal values. Use what I learn to set aims at the assignment outcome stage
- Do more analysis of other artists and how they relate to outcomes I want to achieve.
- Tonal contrasts. Practice working with darker tones
- Be more focussed and specific about the connections I am making in my research. Use bullet points and set out aims relating to my own work.